Saturday, June 16, 2007

DisplayCase-Week 3, thing 5


DisplayCase
Originally uploaded by myclsc
Flickr is a wonderful tool to share pictures with friends and family. You can get feedback almost immediately.I liked this activity and I still needed lots of help. I really did not want to open a new e-mail account but it is necessary.

This is the picture I took for exercise B. Our round display case has been in use for over 20 years. It has taken many "hits" literally from little children. It has been used for many types of displays such as educational concerns and seasonal collector's items.

I am in charge of seeing that the display case is booked with appropriate presentations. This can be lots of fun and educational for me.

2 comments:

PiratePrincess said...

You did a great job with the activity! I was happy to help you with it. :)

Peggy C said...

Come on now-lets keep going! You want to get that MP3 player! There is so much more to learn and most of it is fun!
Peggy